A Huge Mistake

So about a week ago I was having some frustration with my Google account. Google powers this blog, YouTube, my search settings, and everything I do on my phone (calendar, searches, documents, pictures, etc.) is backed up to my Google account. In my frustration I determined that my best course of action would be to delete my Google account and start a new one.

It was a huge mistake.

I lost my blog, which had many personal messages not only for you (my readers and friends), but also for me myself. I lost some other things too, mostly events on my calendar that I painstakingly entered for about three hours at the beginning of the summer. I tried to get the account back, but Google had some sort of "internal error" and by the time that was fixed it was too late to reopen the account.

I wish that I had been more patient, I wish that I had made copies of my blog posts, I wish that I would have had the foresight to add my new account as a contributor to my blog before I deleted the other account. I wish I had done a lot of things.

So here I am, starting over. It's kind of a big life change, like when I left for college. I've lost a lot of thoughts and memories that I shared in my former Silent Musings on a Noisy Life blog.

But! I hope that you'll continue to read my blog posts, and let me share my life with you :)

Comments

Popular Posts